Back to reality?

So it's been waaaaaayyy too long since I've done any sewing.  It's driving me nuts.  But things have been more than a little hectic!  We went on vacation to TN, for a lovely family reunion.  We had an absolutely wonderful time, and got to see people that I haven't seen in far too long, so that was all good.  But between getting ready for that, and the trip itself, there wasn't much time to do any sewing.

Then my in-laws came to town.  Love them, and it was great to see them, but again, just no time for sewing.

And finally, I've made a new rule that I'm not allowed in my craft room unless I've exercised.  I get one free day per week, but other than that, no sweat, no sew.  I figure the 'baby' is nearly 18 months old, so I can't blame pregnancy for the extra pounds.  I obviously did not inherit my mother's figure (she's a pear, I'm definitely an apple) so when I start looking through the family tree, I see a very strong tendency in my dad's side for large, barrel-shaped women, and I can easily see myself looking like that in ten years if I'm not careful.  Hence, my new rule.  Which I HATE, but am sticking to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!