Little projects

I've been working on some little projects for the kids, nothing major.  I recovered a stuffed chair I made.  I've been wanting to do that for a while.  On the first go-round, I neglected to prewash the fabric, and when I did wash it, it shrunk enough that it never did fit properly again!  So when I did it this time, exchanging the girl fabrics for colors more suited to my son's room, I made sure to wash and dry it thoroughly!  I used fabric leftover from a quilt, so it was nice to have a bit of my stash pile used up. 

I also spent an hour or so making two flags for my daughter to hang on our playhouse.  She wanted a pirate flag, but for some reason I just don't like the whole skull and cross-bone thing.  And since she's determined that she would be the type of pirate to share her bounty, I convinced her that a heart would be a better symbol.  Not to mention much easier to cut out and applique! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!