Finished!

And just in the nick of time!  Isadora's last day of school was today.  Her teacher has been fabulous this year, and Isadora has made incredible progress.  Her teacher was also kind enough to let me drop her off way before the buses get there, so I didn't have to worry about before school care.  Made life much easier!  So to say thank you, I made her a quilt out of the Petite Ecole line.  It was the free pattern, and it went together very quickly.  She seemed touched, so I'm calling it a win!  The pictures aren't much, as I had to take the picture after I finished it up at nine last night and before I wrapped it up to take to her.  Still, good to have another thing off the WIP list!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!