Great kids

Got to spend the evening alone with Gunner last night.  Unusual, but Isadora's spring break starts today, so she went from CCD to Grandma's house.  So I got to hang out with the little man!  He is just a trip.  He amused himself for a good 45 minutes in the pantry.  It's so fun to watch his little mind work.  When I took him to change his diapers, he suddenly got a case of the laughs.  He would belly laugh at every little thing.  He'd pull his drawers open, shake it, and laugh.  Crawl in the closet under the clothes, and laugh.  Face plant on the floor, and laugh.  Had a great time just watching it.  And this morning, he decided to be a cuddle bug.  Made me a few minutes late, but I spent a while just rocking with him while he snuggled up against my chest.  Life is good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!

Another year of Quarantine