Finished Retro Apron!

Finished!  Finally, only four months late. :)  But at least it's done.  I am still planning on finishing the first one, but it definitely isn't at the top of the pile.  The pattern I used is the one on the right - very cute.  I've done one of the middle pattern, it's also the now-unfinished one, too.  My favorite from thsi book isn't shown on the cover, it's actually on the back, but I've done two of those. 

Not much sewing this weekend.  Or none, more accurately.  But I did get a few blocks squared up.  Hopefully I can make some progress this week, but looking at the calendar, it's not likely!  But on the bright side, tonight I'm going to my first meeting with the local quilt club! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!