The craft room is coming along

I spent two glorious hours last night cleaning and organizing my new craft room.  Over the weekend, my dear husband and father moved in my eight foot tall glass front storage cabinets.  I just LOVE them.  They are amazing.  Maybe not in the best shape anymore (they are definitely old) but they look perfect to me.  I cleaned out the closet, and threw away about five garbage bags of stuff.  Poor hubby isn't going to be thrilled with the pile of stuff outside the back door. :)  But it's looking much, much better, and I definitely have room for the big craft table I was wanting.  Need to get the vacuum in there soon.  I know carpet might not have been the best choice, but with the heated floor, it's going to be nice and cozy in the winters! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!