First WIP of the Year...

A New Year has begun!  And new to-do lists are being generated all the time.  I'm revamping my planning list, to get it a bit more under control and reflect what I really want to do.  Of course, I have new projects to add to the list!  Mod Owls is one of those - just too adorable, and would use all stash; two bundles from Quilty Box and a marble background fabric.  I've never used my QCR ruler, so a good excuse to learn something new as well. 


I have a couple new Frond kits that are now on the list as well. Marc got me this one for Christmas - a good one to add to the display rotation!  Although I'm thinking I need to find another spot, so I can hang more of them more often. :)


This is another mini - I want to get it done to enter at the county fair, just for something a bit different!  I also like being forced a bit out of my comfort zone with the improv style.



Last night I finished up the top for Classic Meets Modern - it's a fun finish!  It was a quilt-a-long and while I managed to keep up with all the blocks, I didn't make the goal of finishing the top by the end of the year, but it's done, so I'm calling it a win! 




My long-arm partner needs to do a few commissions, so got to work on my binding list. Winter Garden is not only bound, but already hanging on my wall. 



Shenandoah also got bound, but is still awaiting a hanging sleeve.  Next up to tackle for binding is the Making Modern rainbow quilt. 

Recent Finishes 


Winter Garden 
Shenandoah (still needs hanging sleeve)
Piecing 

Angela Walters BOM - 12 blocks finished, starting on setting blocks
Prism Star - eighteen diamonds done, starting piecing on next color set 
Bitter Almond  (all blocks complete) 

Guild Mystery Quilt (leader and ender project) 
Quill - six of ten rows pieced
Four Square (leader and ender project)  

Needs Binding



Making Modern - Rainbow quilt
Kit's USMC Quilt  

On the Longarm 

 
Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Crystal Gems 
Moda Building Blocks

Morris Apprentice 
Classic Meets Modern BOM

Planning 

Moda Love quilt - Barb 
Modern Owls

Aurora Borealis  
Frond kit from Marc  

UFO's

Craftsy QAYG
Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms
Farmer's Wife - should move indoors for the smaller projects...
Quilter's Patch - BOM from FQS.  Finished six(?) blocks
QAD Flight Effects mini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!