Thursday WIP List

There has been progress in the past couple of weeks; nothing dramatic, but it's there!


Moving along on the Build a Quilt BOM - this is block 9.  I'm pretty please with how this one came out.


I spent some time working with my daughter on a visual arts project for 4-H.  I like the texture in this; she's having fun with it as well.


This project jumped into the queue.  I hadn't planned on it for this year, but I'm part of our local Fine Arts Boosters, and we're raising money for new marching band uniforms.  This one is going to be raffled off; hopefully it will at least raise enough to buy one uniform!  Those things are expensive.

Another one jumped into the project list as well.  A co-worker of my husband's, who is also a quilter, lost everything in a house fire recently.  She likes blue, so I made her a queen size blue and white quilt.  It's a pretty basic one, but it's done except for the binding.

I've made significant progress on Bitter Almond; I've pieced all of the 16-patches and am working on adding the strips to them.  I've also got most of the squares for Morris Apprentice finished.  I ran out of Kona charcoal, but my LQS shop ordered more so I'm waiting for that to arrive.  I would like to get some more Prism Star diamonds done; I just need to get them out of the travel tote so they're visible and I think to grab one when I have a few minutes. 

Recent Finishes 

Singing the blues (coming soon to the Bakeshop) 

Frond butterfly quilt (need pictures) 

Piecing 

QAD Flight Effects mini  
Angela Walters BOM - nine blocks finished
Classic Meets Modern BOM - January through June blocks finished
Morris Apprentice - for Bev (set up as Leaders and Enders)   
Prism Star - one diamond done
Bitter Almond  
Shenandoah 
Band Camp  
Needs Binding

Blue and White gift quilt 
Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting
Crystal Gems 
Every Which Way - ready to load 
Moda Building Blocks
Making Modern - Rainbow quilt

Planning 

Sparklers
Quill
Aviatrix - stalled, need to get moving on this one! 
Moda Love quilt - Barb 
Stellar Stars BOM 
Church Dinner projects 

UFO's

Craftsy QAYG
Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms
Farmer's Wife - should move indoors for the smaller projects...
Quilter's Patch - BOM from FQS.  Finished six(?) blocks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!