WIP List Changes!

A couple of things in the works - finished the first diamond for my Prism Star.  This is a demo for guild next Monday.  These aren't hard to do, but I have to double and triple check before each seam that I've got the right fabrics in the right place.  


These are the April Blocks for the Classic Meets Modern BOM.  Loving the bright colors!  May's blocks are on the cutting table. 


Bitter Almond is being chain pieced.  My main machine was giving me fits on the batik, so I had to get out the Featherweight to piece these.  Lots of blues, greens and browns.  I think I may end up enlarging this one to king-sized to go on my bed. 


The quilting on this is finally done, and it's even bound!  Just need to bury the threads, and I think it's going to my son's first grade teacher as a gift.  It's her first year teaching, and my kiddo isn't easy.  She's done a fabulous job with him.  I haven't given a teacher a quilt in a couple of years.  I gave a beautiful one to my daughter's teacher several years ago, and didn't get so much as an email acknowledgement. 


May Build-a-Quilt block is finished as well.  I'm having a bit of fun redoing the construction on a lot of these.  For some reason they are designed using HST's instead of flying geese, and a lot of other ways that result in way too many seams. 


Loominous is onto the finished list; also just needs to have threads buried.  Rows of Cats is quilted, and is now added to the binding list. 

On the official "to do" list for the weekend:

TAKE PICTURES!  (All three mini's, Loominous, Batik HST)
Bind Social Ladder
Pick binding fabric for Cats Quilt
Cut more sashing strips for Morris quilt
May CMM BOM blocks
Start piecing Shenandoah

Recent Finishes 

Anne Marie Cheney mini from Glamp Stitch-a-lot
Batik Half Square Triangle quilt
Making Modern - Blues
Anna Maria Horner Little Fan Dance (need to post pictures)
Anna Maria Horner applique mini (need to post pictures)
Libs Elliott mini (need to post pictures)
Mom's table runner
Loominous

Piecing 

QAD Flight Effects mini  
Angela Walters BOM - six blocks finished
Classic Meets Modern BOM - January through April blocks finished
Morris Apprentice - for Bev (set up as Leaders and Enders)   
Prism Star - demo for guild 
Bitter Almond 
Shenandoah 
 
Needs Binding

Social Ladder
Rows of Cats
 
Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Crystal Gems
Every Which Way - ready to load 
Moda Building Blocks
Frond butterfly quilt
Making Modern - Rainbow quilt

Planning 

Sparklers

Quill
Aviatrix - stalled, need to get moving on this one! 
Moda Love quilt - Barb 
Stellar Stars BOM 
Church Dinner projects

UFO's

Craftsy QAYG

Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms
Farmer's Wife - should move indoors for the smaller projects...
Quilter's Patch - BOM from FQS.  Finished six(?) blocks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!