The Happy Dance





I'm doing the happy dance here, because after what seems like a VERY long time (but probably really isn't), I have completed 20 of these squares, and sewn them together into a top!  What's more, my amazing quilter turned the top around in a day, and I can get it tonight, and get this one DONE.  It's a Bakeshop Project, so I've been feeling the pressure to get it turned around in a timely manner, and I feel like I'm way behind.

So between finishing this, and the quilt for Kelley, I've cleared the decks to work on new things, and I'm super excited!  I'm really not sure what I'm going to tackle next.  I do have some clothing projects I want to get done, so I'm hoping I can get some cut out.  My daughter is in 4-H, and the season is in full swing, so my time has been limited.  I have, however, decided that I'm taking next week off to accommodate the fair.  But between the various family members, I shouldn't have to spend a ton of time there, so it's a bit of a staycation for me, and I fully intend to sew as much as humanly possible!

I also have my beloved new Elna back, and hopefully working, so it's all around good news. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!