WIP Wednesday

As we get into summer, the days keep technically getting longer, but they feel like they're getting shorter as more and more things make their way onto the calendar.  I'm spending more time just relaxing and watching tv/cross-stitching with hubby, as his new job is turning out to be pretty arduous, and he needs some downtime.  I am finishing the round robins pretty quickly that way, though!  It's only the 12th, and the hard one is almost entirely done. 

I'm also spending more sewing time on clothes, as I have a number of projects that are partially finished.  Last night I sorted the projects, and just threw a couple away.  They were ones where it had become pretty clear that something was not right with the project, or I realized I was just not going to like the final product.  I have too little time, I've decided, to devote to things I really would rather not be working on, and won't use when I'm finished!  I finished up one top that I love, and have everything but the buttons done on a shirtdress.  I need to pick out new buttons, and I'm excited to try out the buttonhole feature on my new machine.  I have a stack of clothing projects to cut out, too.  I'm going to try to get to those this weekend.

I really need to get the two WIP's that just need borders knocked out, too, so I can start making heavier progress on some of the others!  Just need that ever elusive more time...  

Recent Completions!!

The Matrix (Secret Project #1)

WIPS

Aviatrix (I've at least made the templates, so I'm counting that as a start!)
KerBloom - Just need the borders
Farmer's Wife 
Kelley's Quilt - SO CLOSE!  Just two sides of border left
Secret project #2

Needs Binding
 


At the quilter:


   
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Mosaic
Breezeway
Landscape
Secret Garden
Control Panel

Planning:

Snowbird BOM
Gravity
Abacus
Hidden Stars (baby quilt)
Sticks and Stones (fall dinner 2016)
Moda Building Blocks??
Triple Barn Star (w/ Morris layer cake)

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it... 

Stars - another stalled until I figure out what to do with it...
Blossoms (ender and leader set-up) - ditto on needing a new plan 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!