QUILTCON!!

I had an absolutely fabulous time last week at QuiltCon.  I flew out with my mom, sister and her mother-in-law (who is the one who started me quilting), and met up two of my second cousins and their Mom.  Jen, one of the cousins, lives in Austin, so last year I stayed with her during QuiltCon, and we had such a fabulous time we decided we simply had to go back.

We did a lot more than the convention.  We spent an entire day wandering downtown Pasadena, then spent time at the Gamble House, as well as Huntington Gardens.  Jen and I did one workshop while the rest of the party went to the Getty.

A few of my favorites, in no particular order...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!