WIP Wednesday

So, as I'm sure is the case with many, I had a wonderful long list of things I wanted to accomplish over Christmas break.  My husband came home (for good!!), and we had a wonderful family Christmas, and I got almost nothing on my list checked off.  Oh well, back to the grindstone!  

My quilt guild is having a UFO contest for 2016.  Since I'm including all of my tops completed, and needs binding, my list is a little ridiculous...  But hey, at least I have some motivation to get them finished!!  I'm going to try to do a lot more FMQ on my own this year, which should be an adventure.

Recent Completions!!

All 8 of my Christmas runners!


WIPS

Blossoms (ender and leader set-up)
Aviatrix (I've at least made the templates, so I'm counting that as a start!)
Stars
KerBloom
Farmer's Wife 
The Lorax
Kelley's Quilt 
Secret Project

Needs Binding
 
Swoon
Stardust
Vertical Drop
Park Bench
Christmas Runners 1-5 

At the quilter:


   
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Mosaic
Breezeway
Landscape
Secret Garden

Planning:

Snowbird BOM
Gravity
Abacus
Hidden Stars (baby quilt)
Sticks and Stones (fall dinner 2016)
Moda Building Blocks??
Triple Barn Star (w/ Morris layer cake)

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!