Preschool!!

My little guy headed off to his first day of preschool yesterday!  He's in the afternoon session, so I worked from home in the morning so I could see him off on the bus.  I wasn't quite sure how it would go.  The very first thing he said when he woke up was "I'm not so sure about that bus".  But when the time came, he was quite excited. 



He loves the backpack.  It's actually a hand-me-down, but he was thrilled to have one, just like "all the big kids!" 


It's the "short bus" that picks up the preschool kids mid-day, and we know the driver well.  He's a great guy, and there is an additional chaperone for them as well. 


This one below was right about the second when he realized that I wasn't getting on the bus with him.  He was NOT happy about that development, even though I'd told him many times.  So there were tears as he rode away, but he arrived home happy, so I'm guessing it all worked out!


He rides the "big bus" home, with his sister and cousins.  Isadora was apparently quite diligent and anxious in making sure she got him picked up from the bus line and onto the bus, which makes me happy. 

Comments

  1. That sounds great! These pictures from his first day are really nice. My kid was little nervous on his first day of Phoenix preschool but he came back quite happy from class. He made so many new friends on very first day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!