Pink Hearts

This was another sister-commissioned project.  Since she has four girls, all of whom have a quilt from me, and this is at least my second, and possibly third one I've done for a fundraiser for her kids' school, plus the baby project, my sister is definitely my best (and okay, only!) customer.  :)


This was another fundraiser project.  It's a Moda Bakeshop pattern, and with the ombre fabrics, goes together incredibly quickly.


My mother recently raided by scrap bin, and made me 50 yards of scrappy bias binding.  I used it on this project, and just love the pop it gave it.


I used a pieced backing, and love how that eats up the stash fabrics.  Unfortunately that picture was lost in the ether, but regardless, another completed project!


Comments

  1. That's fantastic! The ombre looks awesome, I love the "negative" hearts, and that scrappy binding is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt! I am jealous of all your binding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is a really great quilt!! Love the different fabrics in the binding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fundraiser this will be. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely ... and the scrappy binding gives it such a nice kick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!