WIP Wednesday

It doesn't seem like I've managed to accomplish much recently!  Too many evenings I end up going straight from putting the kids to bed to cleaning the kitchen to bed myself.  I have at least started up a new cross stitch project.  I keep it by the bed, and stitch for a few minutes before heading to la-la land.  Makes me feel like I've at least accomplished something crafty!

I did finish assembling the top for Park Bench, which I consider a pretty noticeable accomplishment.  I also started on my most recent secret project.  It's a fun and colorful one; I can't wait to see how it turns out!


Recent Completions!!

Northern Lights
Simple Wishes


WIPs:


Daisy Chain (for the church dinner)
Secret Project
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Scrappy Chevrons (leader and ender setup)

Needs Binding

Avalon BOM 

At the quilter:

  

Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Stardust
Swoon
Mosaic
Madonna and Child
Park Bench (15 of 15 completed)

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Snowbird BOM
Elementary

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!