WIP Wednesday

Lots going on in the sewing room!

Stardust is finally pieced (although it's missing a row in this picture).  This was a challenging project for me, as it isn't so much about the construction - I'm pretty comfortable paper piecing - as it is about color placement.  And that makes me sweat.  Overall, I'm quite pleased so far, and am now in the sit-in-front-of-Doctor-Who-episodes-and-peel-paper mode.  And of course, I somehow managed to lose the remainder of the pattern, so I'm going to just have to take a good guess as to the size of the borders.


Secret Project!  Love those!!


This one jumped into my list - a commission from my sister.  It's the Northern Lights pattern from Jaybird Quilts, and the first time I've really done an all solids project.  It's going together pretty quickly and easily.



Speaking of Jaybird Quilts, Park Bench is finally in progress.  This is a BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop, from a year or more ago.  I finally broke them out and started working, and just love how they're turning out.  The pattern calls for 15 in a 3x5 arrangement, but I think I might see if I can eke out one more from leftovers, and go for a 4x4 layout.



And for the tally -

Recent Completions!!

Ribbon Box
Christmas Impromptu (Need pictures)
Lucky Pezzy (Need pictures)

WIPs:

Park Bench
Secret Project
Northern Lights
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Stardust  
Scrappy Chevrons (leader and ender setup)

Needs Binding

Vintage Modern

At the quilter:


Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Swoon
Mosaic
Avalon BOM 1

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Madonna and Child
Snowbird BOM
Elementary

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

  1. You definitely have a few projects on your lists! It is nice to see other people who have project ADHD. I tried to work on one project at a time... it didn't last long! I look forward to seeing your progress! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!