A fresh start

School started around these parts this week.  My girl is starting 3rd grade, and is getting to be so grown up.  She must have grown two inches over the summer - we went through her fall clothes, and half her pants didn't fit, even those I'd bought on the big side, hoping to get two years out of them. 

This is a dress from Land's End.  I think it's the fourth (possibly fifth) dress in this style I've purchased for her.  It's the "twirl" dress, and she loves them.  I love that they're long enough for modesty even when she's running around, they're durable, and they last.  I keep thinking I need to find a pattern with this style, but with the clearance sales at LE, I can usually get them for a pretty decent price.  

I can't remember the last time she wore matching socks. 


My sister and her family have moved into the little house, and it's such fun to watch the kids all walk to the bus together! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!