A Long Overdue WIP List

It's been two months (and more!) since I did a WIP list.  Since the point of these is to keep myself honest, I should really be better about it... :)  My "waiting for quilting" pile is getting a bit ridiculous, but my quilter just up and moved to Texas, so now I have to find another one.  Rosie was so reasonably priced and did a really good job, so it will be hard. 

Recent Completions:

Layer Cake Lemonade - top to charity
Sketchbook - top to charity


WIPs:

Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Lucky Pezzy
Impromtu- just needs borders

Needs Binding

Heart of Mine 2
Pick and Mix
Simply Woven

Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

High Fashion
Swoon
Fat Quarter Shop BOM
Ruby, Pearl and Opal
Toes in the sand
Comma Squares
Mosaic
Charmed Stars

Planning:

Avalon BOM quilt
Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!

Another year of Quarantine