The WIP List

So a few changes to the list!  I picked up a double needle and some knit stay tape today so I can hopefully finish the top, all it needs are hems.  Hemming knits can be a bit hairy, though, and especially since the front is a double layer, I'm a bit nervous about taking it on. 

I started Salad, and I think I'm going to love it.  I'm curious to see what it will look like together.  I also put Basic Math on the WIP list.  I have a layer cake that I've been looking for the perfect pattern for, and I think that's it.  It should be a quick, easy finish, too. 

Recent Completions:


Reunion (need some pictures!)


WIPs:
 
Flowered top
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project!)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (eight of twelve completed)
Hugs and Kisses
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt 
Salad

Top Completed, waiting for quilting

Swoon
Summer Breeze Jewels

Waiting for Binding:
 
Stacks of Color

Planning:

Heart of Mine 2
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!