More Sewing

I've been working on a top recently.  I need to get some variety in my summer wardrobe, and have had several pieces of apparel fabric in my stash, so I figured it was time to get to it.  Up first was a knit top from a Vogue pattern (8790).



I'm making the long sleeved version, but I'm turning it into three quarter sleeves.  I fear that I once again made it too big, but I'm working on adjusting it.  The drape was good the first time I put it on, but the sides weren't hanging correctly.  If I had more ample bosoms, maybe it would have worked, but my proportions do not naturally lend themselves to normal sizes.  So I had to cut apart the side seams and do some reworking.  But i think it's coming along.  It's nice to work on something different!

Recent Completions:

Reunion (need to take some pictures!)


WIPs:
Knit top
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project!)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (eight of twelve completed)
Hugs and Kisses
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)

Top Completed, waiting for quilting

Swoon
Summer Breeze Jewels

Waiting for Binding:

Stacks of Color

Planning:

Heart of Mine 2
Salad
Lucky Pezzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!