The weekend

A much calmer weekend than the last one!  No frantic trips to the ER, thankfully.  We did get some errands run.  Had a short side stop on the way back, and the kids got to play for a few minutes.

 Always wonderful when the weather finally turns!  Isadora is very warm blooded, so she was running around in shorts and sandals while the rest of us were in sweatshirts.  I am trying to remind myself to let her have some freedom in this.  "I'm cold, go put on a sweatshirt" doesn't really do much for me trying to convince her to take some responsibility.  If she's cold, she should learn to do it herself.
My Gunner enjoyed being outside this weekend, too.  He loves to follow his big sister around, and had a great time throwing leaves up in the air.  I wish I would have had my camera so I could have caught some of his delighted squeals, but it was wonderful to hear them regardless.  He's such a happy kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!