Not many changes to the WIP List...

Making some progress on my projects, but nothing drastic.  I got a good portion of the top of Summer Breeze sewn together last night, one more evening should have that top completed.  I'm putting off sewing together Hugs and Kisses, mainly because I KNOW it's not going to go together well.  There will be many chopped off points, I'm sorry to say.  I can only say it's my fault, I think I was just not precise enough in cutting, and since I was sewing along two cut bias edges, I had a lot more stretching than there should have been.  I'll just have to chalk it up to lessons learned.

Recent Completions:

Easter Dress for Isadora
Supersize Shoefly
Pinwheels for Pop

WIPs:
Swoon (nine of nine blocks done!)
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project!)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (eight of twelve completed)
Summer Breeze Jewels
Hugs and Kisses
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)

Waiting for Binding:

Reunion
Stacks of Color

Planning:

Heart of Mine 2
Salad
Purple Kaleidoscope  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!