Changes to the WIP list!

Moving things into the completed list!  I finished TWO quilts last night, finally getting around to binding several that are in the heap in the corner.  I used the technique here on one of them - a new one for me.  I do like how it looked, but my walking foot didn't like the process.  The needle moving back and forth seemed to cause the foot to making 'chunking' noises that made me nervous.  And the blanket stitch wasn't quite a blanket stitch.  I have a 35 year old Elna that I love, but I had to resort to a cam for the stitch.  Still, it was something new!

I do love sewing on those labels!

The dark one is for my Grandfather's 90th birthday.  I'm not sure where the other one is going.  It's my supersize shoefly, and really too big for Linus Quilts.  We shall see!


Recent Completions:

Easter Dress for Isadora
Supersize Shoefly
Pinwheels for Pop

WIPs:
Swoon (seven of nine blocks done)
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project!)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (eight of twelve completed)
Summer Breeze Jewels
Hugs and Kisses
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)

Waiting for Binding:

Reunion
Stacks of Color

Planning:

Heart of Mine 2
Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!