WIP's

I finished the super-sized shoefly top!  Now I've started trying to decide which quilt is next, and am doing the latest BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop in the meantime.  I also have several pieces of garment sewing that I want to get done, including a dress for my daughter. 

So let's see:

Piecing -

  • Farmer's Wife
  • Swoon
  • FQ Block of the Month
Top done, needs to be quilted
  • Reunion
  • Stacks of Color (Fiona's quilt)
  • Super-size Shoefly

Quilting
  • City Weekend (SO close to done, just lost steam)
Needs binding
  • Fall Colors
  • Old Gold (batik hourglass)
 Planning
  • Summer Jewels
  • Ruby, Pearl and Opal (will be for my Quilt Bee)
  • Hulabaloo Stars
  • Batik Sampler Star
  • Hugs and Kisses (for Gunner)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!