Outside

The grass is finally starting to grow!  I was more than a bit worried about how sparsely it had come up, but a week of warm weather, along with some much needed rain, did wonders!


The pond continues to fill slowly.  I was amazed at how little it seemed to grow after several inches of rain, but the ground was so dry and the rain was such a nice slow, steady rain that there wasn't much runoff at all. 



We're still working on renting the little house.  I'm more concerned with getting the right tenant than getting it filled quickly.  This person will be living close by! 



I finished another BOM from the FQS this weekend, and finally finished the quilting on City Weekend.  I started Summer Jewels, and have almost finished another Farmer's Wife block, as well. 

I do love progress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!