Swoon!

Making progress!






I have three of them done now, and other two cut out.  I need to cut out more background blocks, though.

I started another quilt last night, but one that will be really quick and easy to finish.  It's from Moda Bakeshop, and should be cute when done!  I am making a concerted effort to use the fabric in my stash, rather than keep buying new.  It's so HARD!  :)  I frequently don't have the background fabric I need.  For this one, I had three charm packs of City Weekend, and am using some leftover backing fabric from another quilt for the background.  I'm traditional enough to generally always use white for background, and this is lime green, so I'm definitely stepping out of my comfort zone!


I also have a jelly roll and a layer cake of Summersville, and have been trying and trying to come up with the perfect project for it.  I thought I had a good pattern, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it would be way too busy, so I've come up with a plan B.  I think.  I may once again be foiled by background fabric, but I'm working on it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!