Quilting Bee


 I've finished my next two quilting bee blocks!  This is the first quilting bee I've done, and it's really quite fun.  I love the colors in this one!  Such a clean, modern feel to it. 












This one is for someone who just had a baby boy.  Simple block, but I had a horrible time with it!  I had the iron hot, and the red and white square that she sent both shrunk about 25% when I ironed them the first time.  Luckily I had some in my stash that would work, but it took a lot of jiggering to get it to finish to the right size!  I hope she likes how it turned out!








Still debating what my quilt will be.  Right now I'm leaning towards some blocks for the Ruby, Pearl and Opal quilt.  I have a Me and My Sisters layer cake that should be really fun for that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!