Quilting Photos

So I went outside this weekend, attempting to finally take some photos of some of my quilts.  It was a beautiful sunny day, so I thought I'd give it a shot!



 This is the very first quilt I ever made.  It got me totally hooked!




The kids were "helping" with the photo shoot, so this is the best one I have of Gunner's baby quilt.  It's definitely the most used quilt we have!




This is my favorite one!




Notice Gunner at the bottom, he kept climbing up the ladder!





I love them all lined up there.  Lots more photos I need to get done of other quilts!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! My first attempt at doing any quilt photography. It was fun, especially with the kids!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!