April is cancelled

It does seem like we'll be social distancing for a while!  It's somewhat nice to not have meetings to go to three and four days a week, but even someone as introverted as me does start to miss it a bit!  Technology to the rescue, though.  I video chatted with Aunt Bev last night, which isn't something I normally would have done (why not?? I ask myself!) and that was a lovely chat.  We're trying to video chat with my parents regularly, too.

I am making more progress, although I'm working a heck of a lot more than I would like!  I think it's going to slow down as we get into the new normal, but for the past two weeks I've spent hours, literally, each day in video conferences. 

And trying to keep up some sort of school with the kids is challenging.  Hubby is finally home some, although his company is being less than stellar about everything. 

I finished one customer quilt, a wall hanging.  Since I had the time I did a lot of detail work.  I hope she likes it, as a lot of work went into it.  She gave me free reign so I went a bit nuts.  Hopefully she doesn't regret her decision!

I've broken out some old UFO's.  The Quilter's Garden Patch was taken over by Mom, who has done an absolutely fantastic job with it.  She's added a couple of extra blocks to make it bigger, and it looks incredible!  I finished up the four-patch quilt, so it's ready for the long-arm.  I just moved Fabulous Flowers from the UFO to the Piecing list, as I've moved it to the active pile.  Still debating final design, but it's getting there!  It will at least be something soon, I swear.  And I WILL get started on it before I start cutting that new one. 


Need pictures:

Classic Meets Modern
Frond kit - Birds of Paradise

Angela Walters BOM
Beetle Adventures (mini)
Magic Spark sample x3


Recent Finishes:


Rainbow rectangle mini
Nova Mini Quilt - black

Piecing:

Percolate
Moda Love quilt - center finished, need to add borders
Ombre tumblers (leader and ender)
Rhombus dance

Quilter's Patch (now at Mom's!) 
Fabulous Flowers
Fat Quarter Star 
Needs Binding

Rainbow rectangles 
Mantle Runner 
Blossoms

On the Longarm



Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Moda Building Blocks
Prism Star
Mantle runner 

Nova Mini Quilt - white
Patchwork Sky
Mango Parfait
Four Square (leader and ender)

Planning

Modern Owls
Aurora Borealis
Weaving project

UFO's

Farmer's Wife
QAD Flight Effects (mini)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!