Weekly WIP

I'm afraid there won't be much sewing this week.  This weekend I have a wedding to go to, and then the family is getting together for our Fall soup-making.  We're only doing 125 quarts this year, though, so hopefully that will go more quickly than usual!

I need to get the Morris blocks trimmed down.  I guess I need to queue up my audible book or some Netflix for that; it shouldn't take long once I get going.  I did start making more of the Prism diamonds.  They look so lovely when together - I have a feeling I'm going to love that one!

I opened the kit for Winter Garden, and it's basically a panel with borders so I can finish that with any decent chunk of time.  I also broke out the kit for Quill and am going to press those fabrics soon, and get started cutting.

Every Which Way is almost done, I hope to finish that tonight.  I need to get the long-arm freed up for a friend.  Shenandoah will be the next one loaded, I think.  Side note - I loaded Every Which Way using the "Lori's Loading" technique, and although it's slightly time consuming to do the extra basting, it definitely made a difference when it got to the end, and everything was straight!  I will likely continue to do that, especially on larger projects. 

Block 11 - Build a Quilt

A Classic Meets Modern block

The layout of my CMM blocks so far...

My completed Prism diamonds


Recent Finishes 

Frond butterfly quilt (need pictures) 
Maker's Tote 2

Piecing 

Angela Walters BOM - 11 blocks finished
Classic Meets Modern BOM - January through September blocks finished
Morris Apprentice (all blocks complete, needs assembly)    
Prism Star - four diamonds done, starting piecing on next color set
Bitter Almond  (all blocks complete, needs assembly) 

Winter Garden 
Guild Mystery Quilt (leader and ender project)

Needs Binding


On the Longarm 

Every Which Way 

Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Crystal Gems 
Moda Building Blocks
Making Modern - Rainbow quilt

Shenandoah

Planning 

Sparklers
Quill
Aviatrix - stalled, need to get moving on this one! 
Moda Love quilt - Barb 
Stellar Stars BOM 
Church Dinner projects
Chic Country

Aurora Borealis  

UFO's

Craftsy QAYG
Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms
Farmer's Wife - should move indoors for the smaller projects...
Quilter's Patch - BOM from FQS.  Finished six(?) blocks
QAD Flight Effects mini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!