Unproductive week...

Last Thursday I felt like I was coming down with something, and by Friday morning, I had fever and chills, coughing and hacking, and generally felt terrible.  I can't say I've felt much better since, although this morning I started to feel at least mildly human again.  The entire weekend was pretty much a bust; I spent most of it in bed, tossing and turning, and generally not feeling very well at all.  I have accomplished very little since then, either, I'm sorry to say. 


Right before I got sick, DD mentioned that oh, yeah, that project she's supposed to have been working on for two weeks is due tomorrow...  Thank goodness for a decent stock of grey fabric and scraps of batting to create a temple!  


This just needs those centers attached.  I cut the size down a bit, but I'm not quite sure how I'm going to attach them yet.


Finally made a little more progress on this - need to finish! 

The little guy picked up the bug, too. :(  Lots of sleeping and cuddling. 


Did I mention the cuddling?  Watched some of the Olympics while snuggling under quilts.  If you have to feel sick, the least you can ask for is good company! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!