February WIP

The weather this winter has been mild, but I'm sad to report that the bugs and viruses have not been so gentle.  Lots of sick kids, and I've been sick a lot more than usual as well.  It definitely impedes progress when you sleep for 16 hours a day, and spend the other eight hours lying in bed wishing you were asleep.  Isadora threw up this week, and gave me that stomach bug, too.

I'm still getting accustomed to the "two sewing room" model.  So far I have apparel type projects inside the house, along with smaller projects.  I finished a quick mini out of a quilty box inside; something I could easily do in smaller bursts without having to brave the elements to go outside!  I need to get more apparel type stuff going, as well.  Need more fabric!  :)  I have several things cut out, but they're all sleeveless, summer stuff, and I'm going to wait to get started on those.

Another mini on the planning list; Instagram swap again.  They are definitely fun to do.  At least for the Charley Harper swap I did manage to get one done for me, I wasn't as on top of things for the pink swap or the Black and White swap.  I still want to do the B&W mini; I have the leftover fabric and I loved how it turned out.  

Recent Completions:

Pink Mini
Correspondence Mini
Charley Harper x2 

WIPS

Aviatrix
Farmer's Wife
Moda Building Blocks
PB&J Four Square
MSQC stars (Leader/Ender)
Pink Swap
Barb's Quilt


Needs Binding

Landscape


Top Completed, Waiting for Quilting

Breezeway (basted)
KerBloom
Stars (basted)
Every Which Way
Tilted Squares


Planning 

Gravity
Sparklers
Abacus
Triple Barn Star
Geese Swap mini

UFO's

Craftsy QAYG
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers
Blossoms



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!