Sending them off!


A finish!  It's been done for a while, but since it was finally sent off to its home with my sister, I managed to get a couple of pictures of it.  It's king-sized, so not actually easy to photograph.  Luckily it was a sunny day, so over mom's porch worked well. 


The design is my own.  It was inspired by a Pinterest quilt, but heavily modified to suit the size and shape she wanted.  I had originally planned to make this as a duvet cover, so the size was dictated by that.  In retrospect I wish I'd widened those two side columns, but overall I do like it!

The quilting is an all-over spiral design; I'm really pleased with how it turned out. 


One more to check off the list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!