WIP Thursday

I had a few issues with my new machine, but the shop arranged to send me an entirely new one; quite the customer service!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new machine; the stitch is just amazing, and it's so fun having so many stitch options!  

I've added a couple of secret projects to the WIP list - because I obviously didn't have enough going on!  I'm having a bit of a crisis with one, but hopefully will come up with some solution shortly.  A couple other WIPs need some decisions.  Plan A on them didn't work as well as I would have liked, so need to work on developing a Plan B.  

With hubby home, I'm also not getting as much sewing done.  I want to spend at least some time with him, so disappearing into the craft room every night the minute the kids are in bed isn't really an option.  So my tv watching time has gone up exponentially, but I've been trying to do more cross-stitching during the shows, and I seem to be making progress. 

Recent Completions!!

Vertical Drop
Park Bench
The Lorax

WIPS

Blossoms (ender and leader set-up)
Aviatrix (I've at least made the templates, so I'm counting that as a start!)
Stars
KerBloom
Farmer's Wife 
Kelley's Quilt 
Secret project #1
Secret project #2

Needs Binding
 


At the quilter:


   
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Mosaic
Breezeway
Landscape
Secret Garden
Control Panel

Planning:

Snowbird BOM
Gravity
Abacus
Hidden Stars (baby quilt)
Sticks and Stones (fall dinner 2016)
Moda Building Blocks??
Triple Barn Star (w/ Morris layer cake)

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!