#getyourquiltywishesgranted

My IG feed was deluged this week with #getyourquiltywishesgranted posts, where people asked for and granted various wishes.  I admit I don't have too many wishes (I have a pretty decent fabric budget), but I definitely wanted to grant some wishes.  I got a little overwhelmed looking through for individual wishes to grant, so I just posted things I thought people might like, and asked for takers.



All of my scraps from Canyon Jewels - a decent amount of them, some oddly shaped.  I am terrible at using scraps, and would love to see someone get some use out of them.



Two Moda scrap bags - see above comment on scraps.  These have been in my stash for several years, and I just can't see them getting used any time soon.  Or ever. 



And my scrap bin.  I have a 20 gallon tote that is completely crammed with scraps.  Some sewing scraps, some random stuff, a lot of quilting scraps.  I filled up one large priority box, and four envelopes with scraps, and they are waiting to be picked up by the postman today.  I took a good honest look at the rest of the scraps, and sorted out two garbage bags to be thrown away, and now my tote is only about 1/4 full, and I am much happier.  And hopefully I've made a couple of other people happy along the way, too.



I posted a couple of books last night, to see if there was any interested.  I have a TON of books, and figured I could get rid of a couple of them without too much trouble.  Honestly, I should purge a couple more...



Check out the wishes hashtag, though. It's so amazing to see the generosity of the quilting community! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!