I really have been working


I swear, I have been accomplishing things!  Although it doesn't feel like it sometimes... 

This is my latest secret project sneak peek...  At the quilter now, and I'm anxious to get the final product back!



This is a cross stitch project at least six years in the making.  Still technically not done, since I need to actually turn it into a stocking...



My newest cross stitch WIP, and I just love this one.  The fact that it uses only one color of floss is a real bonus, as it's very easy to pick it up and work on it for five minutes.  I never have to worry about finding the right color!


And there is outside work in progress.  Good black dirt from Dad - it definitely pays to have a farmer for a father.  Where else am I going to get that much ameliorated soil??


And I cleaned my carpets.  Yuck!  But at least they're clean now...


This is another REALLY old WIP.  And I definitely do have to worry about getting the right color of floss with this one.  I finished two Mirabilia patterns before I had children.  I think that, more than anything else, speaks to the difference in the amount of free time one has pre- and post-children.  


And my round robin cross stitch!  This one has been sent off, and I'm busy working on the next one now. 


And of course, I had to take time for another one of those periodic discussions with the cat about who is really in charge of the sewing room.  Needless to say, she wasn't impressed with my arguments. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!