WIP Wednesday

Several changes this week - had a great sewing day yesterday, and got some things finished!  I'm debating whether or not to tackle the quilting on Mosaic by myself, or send it off as a charity top.  I'm leaning towards the latter.  I also need to get moving on Swoon - just a decision as to whether or not to spring for the custom quilting.  And if I'm going to get Elementary done as a teacher thank you, I'd better get cracking!

Recent Completions!!

Vintage Modern
Secret Project

WIPs:

Park Bench (Eight of 15 completed)
Madonna and Child

Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Scrappy Chevrons (leader and ender setup)

Needs Binding


At the quilter:

Northern Lights
Avalon BOM 1
  
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Stardust
Swoon
Mosaic

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Snowbird BOM
Elementary

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!