WIP Wednesday

Keeping myself honest...  I've put in an additional UFO category, and moved those projects where no progress has been made (and to be truthful, where no progress is likely to be made any time soon) there.  Again, just trying to keep my list in order.  I am trying to keep progress going on my WIP's, and there are just a couple of projects where I've lost momentum. 

Recent Completions!!


Avalon BOM 2

WIPs:


Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Fabulous Flowers (making progress on this one, but slow, as I'm letting Colin sew the strip sets)
Stardust 
Scrappy Chevrons (leader and ender setup)
Batik project

At the quilter:

Vintage Modern BOM
Lucky Pezzy


Top Completed, waiting for quilting:
Swoon
Mosaic
Avalon BOM 1
ROYGBIV trip around the world

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Madonna and Child
Park Bench BOM
Snowbird BOM

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!