Smiles from my girl

Just one of those things I want to make sure I get written down for posterity -

I'd purchased a book on Saints for Isadora, to help educate her and teach her about her Catholic faith.  The book is broken up into sections - Saints who loved children, Saints who helped people, etc.  One of them was Saints who are brave.  This, of course, very much appealed to Isadora.  She was reading it in her room after I tucked her in, and came out about 15 minutes later looking very distressed.  "Mom, I really don't want to be a Saint who was brave.  All of those stories end in death!!" 

So I took some time to reassure her and explain why freedom of religion is such a wonderful thing.  And then read some more about Saints who love children... :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!