WIP Thursday

Yesterday involved an emergency trip to the fabric store over lunch to purchase a seam ripper.  I broke one, and the other vanished, and I sewed four quilt squares together backwards.  So off to JoAnn's I went.  I got the squares unpicked, and put together correctly, and am making more progress on simply woven.  I'm getting really excited to see it sewn together, it's going to be so cheery!

Of course, I had to start a new one while I was temporarily stymied on that one, so I cut and started "High Fashion", which should go together very quickly.  I also pulled out some stash fabric that coordinates; I'm going to try and make it larger than the original pattern.  I'm not a huge fan of quilts that aren't big enough to really cuddle under.  

I also finally got a finish!  Just a night shirt for Isadora, but it was really needed.  She likes it, it's warm and comfy, and hopefully she'll actually wear something to bed now that it's cold again.  I have matching fabric for me to make sleep pants, which of course she loves.  So I need to get those done ASAP as well. 

Recent Completions:

Owl Nightshirt
 
WIPs:
 
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (two of twelve completed)
Blue and white shirt (maybe finish for Collette? Maybe turn into something for Izzy?)
Toes in the sand BOM quilt
Simply Woven
Black Dress
Lucky Pezzy
High Fashion
 
Needs Binding:
 
 
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:
 
Swoon
Fat Quarter Shop BOM
Heart of Mine 2
Pick and Mix (Collette says she loves the colors)

Planning:

Avalon BOM quilt
White Wrap Shirt
Comma Squares 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!