Organization

This wall makes me happy. 


I had my rulers all stuck in various places, and could never find them.  So this makes me happy.  I even have my rotary cutters added in now.  It's the little things!  :)

I put up apple-peach sauce this weekend, so I didn't get anything done in the craft room, other than sewing the new rank insignia on Marc's uniforms.  And that HAD to get done, as he left this week.  I'm trying to look on the bright side (plenty of time to sew!) but it's hard to find the bright side of your husband being gone for the better part of two years.  

Did some more organization of apparel fabric, too, matching up patterns to fabric.  I've been having such fun with the clothes sewing lately, I want to do some more of it.  I have some fabric that I like, but don't love, and am trying to figure out what, if anything, to do with it. 

I start teaching music at Faith Formation classes tonight.  Scared witless, to say the least.  I have NO idea what I'm doing.  But with Leslie passing away earlier this year, I felt that someone had to do it, and the best someone available (since my sister, who's a professional, is way too busy) was me.  So yeah, God was calling me to do it, and I listened, but I wish I had a better idea of how!  I guess that's what prayer is for...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!