WIP Wednesday

 A little progress here and there.  Heart of Mine is in progress, but I'm not happy with the fabric choices I have, and am going to pause and try to find some better ones.  Had to do some hemming for Marc.  And I REALLY need to get cracking on some clothes for Isadora for school.  I also have no idea what to do for trim on my Cameo dress. 
 
Recent Completions:
 
Gunner's throw toys
Pick and Mix (Old UFO - not really complete, but I'm sending it off for charity, so it's done to me)
 
WIPs:
 
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (TWELVE of twelve completed!! Center of quilt completed, needs borders)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (two of twelve completed)
Blue and white shirt (maybe finish for Collette?)
Cameo Dress 
Heart of Mine 2

Needs Binding: 

Summer Breeze Jewels 
Hugs and Kisses
 
At the Quilters:
 
Salad
Basic Math
 
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:
 
Swoon

Planning:

New FQS BOM quilt
Toes in the sand BOM quilt
Simply Woven
Lucky Pezzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!