WIP Thursday

I have been so tired this week I seem to have lost (hopefully temporarily) my sewing mojo.  I have been keeping (mostly) to my no workout-no craft room rule, so a couple of times I've had to squeeze in a workout after work.  Gunner makes this challenging, to say the least!  But I haven't managed to get the kids to bed until nearly 9, by which point I'm exhausted and just want to go to bed myself.  I did get back in the craft room last night, and was making some progress getting the borders sewn on my UFO.  But I discovered that Gunner had also been doing some decorating on it with dry-erase markers, so I paused to try and clean the spots.  I think they came clean, but had to hang it up to dry.

So I started in on my Cameo dress, and am making progress there.  I got started sewing the facing in, at least.  I am still undecided what to do about trim, and it definitely needs something for trim.

I did have a quick finish over the weekend - Gunner's throw toys.  Used up a charm pack, and other extra fabric.  I like how it came out!

I'm also getting ready to start another quilt - Heart of Mine 2.  It went together quickly the first time, and should do so again.  I think it might be another candidate for the fall dinner, which is why it's popping up now.

Recent Completions:
Gunner's throw toys
WIPs:
 
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (TWELVE of twelve completed!! Center of quilt completed, needs borders)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (two of twelve completed)
Blue and white shirt (maybe finish for Collette?)
Cameo Dress 
Old UFO

At the Quilters:
Summer Breeze Jewels 
Hugs and Kisses
 
Top Completed, waiting for quilting:
Swoon
Salad
Basic Math

Planning:

New FQS BOM quilt
Toes in the sand BOM quilt
Heart of Mine 2
Simply Woven
Lucky Pezzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!