WIP Wednesday

I've managed to get some time in the craft room lately, although it always seems there are other things demanding attention as well.  For example, I made a batch of rhubarb orange marmalade last night, using up the last of the rhubarb.  Fun, but time consuming!

I've been continuing to work on some shirts.  I finished up the pin tuck shirt, and I love it.  I might make another with that pattern.  Not too difficult, and a fun finished product.  I have two more cut out.  I started working on one last night, and discovered rather quickly that it's going to be too small.  I'll have Collette try it on, and if it works for her will probably finish it up for her and hope I eventually shrink enough for it to work for me.

Here's the list:


Recent Completions:

Summersville Crinkle
Pin tuck shirt 

WIPs:
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 17 blocks completed)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (TWELVE of twelve completed!! Have part of the background cut)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (two of twelve completed)
Wrap shirt (cut out)
Blue and white shirt (maybe finish for Collette?)

Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Swoon
Summer Breeze Jewels
Salad
Hugs and Kisses
Basic Math

Planning:

New FQS BOM quilt
Toes in the sand BOM quilt
Heart of Mine 2
Simply Woven
Lucky Pezzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!