Halfway Through the Year

Hard to believe, but I thought I'd check on on my list of goals...

I want to finish Swoon, I think that is a given.  I also want to make a LOT more progress on my Farmer's Wife quilt.  I want to finish the BOM Vintage Modern Quilt. Since I have Summer Breeze in progress, finishing that is also on the list. - Swoon is done!  I haven't made as much progress on Farmer's Wife, but I have finished all the blocks for the BOM, and just need to get it put together.  Summer Breeze is finished (at least the top is, still needs to be quilted!). 

I'd like to try a QAYG quilt.  Not sure on what, though!  I need to look through the other projects I have in my head, and get a good priority on them. - I signed up for the Craftsy QYAG class, and have completed two of the squares, but haven't actually quilted either of them.
 
I need (although I don't want!) to stop buying fabric!  Or at least limit it to fabric I need to finish a project, with an emphasis on using what I already have to start off with.  - Okay, have totally blown this one.  I can't resist a good fabric sale. 

I want to make a duvet cover for my down comforter.  That might be a good one to use for the QAYG project... - No progress here at all. 

Also on the list is another quilt for the Church Auction. - I've almost decided that this will be Summer Breeze.  Not positive yet.  But I have a number of tops finished, so no problems in getting at least one done, I hope!


It was probably good to check in here.  I have finished a number of other quilt tops, as well as several other garments, so it's not like I've been slacking, but I do want to pick up the progress on my Farmer's Wife quilt, and the other BOM quilts I've got in the works.


In other news, my mom and sister leave today for Spain.  Mom is there for six weeks, as she is meeting up with Dad.  Kelley and Bev are there for three weeks.  I am quite jealous that I don't get to go, and am going to definitely miss having Mom around.  With Marc's departure imminent, I'm feeling more and more blue. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!