Little Things for the WIP List

No real finishes to report, but making some progress on little things.  I finished FW #18.  I paper pieced it, as I didn't think there was any way I could make the points come together cleanly otherwise.  After it was done, I realized I'd sewn the sections together incorrectly.  But I decided it's staying the way it is.  I think if I tried to pick it apart, it would not end up well!

I finished the Fat Quarter Shop BOM #9.

Whoops.


That one I did fix.

I started the binding on Reunion.  I am trying yet another technique for machine binding, and I think it's working out really well.


I'm also getting ready to start cutting for my next project.  This batch of lovely fat quarters - aren't they beautiful??  I've had them for a while, but can't remember what exact line they are.


Golf tonight!  I haven't hit a ball since the last night of golf league last fall, so we'll see how well it goes.  Not very, I'm sure!  And as my sister and partner is 9.5 months pregnant, her swing isn't much better than mine!  At least we'll have fun.  We always do!



Comments

  1. Beautiful block even with the woops!
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in your fat quarters! And your oops is pretty too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!