Keeping Busy

I started working on some shirts recently.  I need some new summer tops, and have fabric in my stash for them, so figured I should get cracking.  I started off with a simple tunic from Butterick.  Going off the measurements, I needed a large.  Well, it turned out HUGE.  I am swimming in it.  But on the bright side, it's a really soft fabric, so now I have a new pajama top. :)   I have a couple of knit tops up next, and I'll try and check the patterns more accurately before I cut things out! 

And now for the WIP list:

Recent Completions:

Supersize Shoefly
Pinwheels for Pop

WIPs:
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project!)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (eight of twelve completed)
Hugs and Kisses
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)
Craftsy QAYG quilt

Top Completed, waiting for quilting

Swoon
Summer Breeze Jewels

Waiting for Binding:

Reunion
Stacks of Color

Planning:

Heart of Mine 2
Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!