Making Progress - the WIP List

Making more progress!! 

Recent Completions:

Supersize Shoefly
Pinwheels for Pop

WIPs:

Farmer's Wife (LONG term project!)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (eight of twelve completed)
Hugs and Kisses
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)

Top Completed, waiting for quilting

Swoon
Summer Breeze Jewels

Waiting for Binding:

Reunion
Stacks of Color

Planning:

Heart of Mine 2
Salad

I will say that I did not sew the outer border on either Swoon or Summer Breeze.  I have yet to decide if I am going to.  I think it's pretty likely I'll leave it off of Summer Breeze, but I will probably eventually put it on Swoon, I shall have to see!  They'll probably be in the top completed category for a while.  Neither is the size I'm comfortable machine quilting, and I need to save up to get them sent out.  Swoon, especially, I'd like something more than an all over pattern, so we'll see what happens there.

That really only leaves Hugs and Kisses as the true WIP: FW is a long term thing, and I'm still waiting for the blocks back from my bee partners for Ruby.  I think I finally did get the last kit for FQS, so I guess I should get cracking on that! 

I've decided Salad is the next one I'll start.  I love the fabric I've picked out, and it shouldn't be too difficult. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!