Work in Progress

My Hugs and Kisses quilt for Gunner is in progress.  I've finished up sewing the solids onto the strip sets, and they are waiting for a good session with the iron.  I wish that I'd picked a slightly darker navy for the center, but it's too late now!  



That leaves me with the following:

Recent Finishes (need good pictures!):

City Weekend
Batik Old Gold

Works in Progress:

Swoon (five of nine blocks done, finished cutting the background blocks yesterday)
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project!)
Fat Quarter Shop BOM (eight of twelve completed)
Summer Breeze Jewels
Hugs and Kisses
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (waiting for my bee blocks)

Top completed, not yet quilted:

Pinwheels for Pop

At the Quilters:

Reunion
Stacks of Color
Supersize Shoefly

Planning:

Heart of Mine 2
Salad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!